Do you want to over clock your computer and acquire its maximum power and performance? If so, then water cooling is the best option for you. Whether you have a new or old computer, overclocking your computer would be helpful to optimize its speed and performance.
Maybe you are curious why water cooling is essential. Well, water is considered as a great source of thermal conductivity. The water cooling process can efficiently absorb heat which makes water cooling a great option for cooling the PC’s system. The process of water cooling involves the use of running water over every part and component of a computer. It can efficiently transfer heat from every part that represses heat and keeps that water cool. By doing so, this can keep your other hardware, graphics card and processors perform better.
Water Cooling PC Parts
So, if you are going to start water cooling, then you need to know about water cooling parts. You can actually buy a water cooling kit. You can purchase water cooling PC parts separately if you want to. However, you should keep in mind that buying water cooling PC parts individually is costly than buying the set.
• Radiator and Fans – You need to have a radiator with attached fans because these will keep the water cool as it flows through the loop. Radiator usually comes in different sizes. You just need to choose a radiator that comes in a size that suits your PC. The thicker and larger the radiator, the more likely that it will work efficiently in dissipating heat. In case you have a huge enough case, you can actually mount it inside your PC and smaller cases will enable you to mount it externally.
• Waterblock– It is the item that you will mount on your computer’s hardware to ensure the cooling effect. You can also use waterblocks to mount chipset, graphics card and other parts. There are waterblocks in hard drives and RAM, but they are not enough to boost the PC’s performance.
• Pump – Buy a pump as you’ll use it when pumping the water in the loop. You can buy a pump attached in reservoirs or external pump.
• Reservoir – The reservoir will hold the water in the loop.
• Tubing – You will use tubing to connect each component to each other too. You may get tubing in multiple colors and shapes.
• Fittings – When doing water cooling, you need 2 fittings to put in each loop’s component such as in reservoir, radiator and waterblock. Fittings will help you connect each component to one another. You may use compression fittings that have a second piece to make the fit super tight.
• Additives and Coolant – You need some additives to make your coolants effective. You can purchase all sorts of coolants that contain different components and properties.
Water Cooling PC Pros And Cons
Do you want to start PC water cooling? If so, then it is essential that you do your own research regarding water cooling PC pros and cons. By doing so, you’ll know if water cooling would be useful for you or not. Water cooling PC pros and cons are listed below.
1) Excellent way to dissipate heat because water is far better than air for heat dissipation
2) You can get the same heat removal.
3) Water cooling can implement a better and more impressive cooling system.
1) A good PC system is luxurious.
2) A leakage can destroy your computer. However, if you are diligent about the testing band, then it can virtually eradicate this risk.
3) You need to implement better LC system maintenance. You need to clean your system regularly to avoid crud build up and corrosion.
Water Cooling PC Guide And Water Cooling PC Price
Water cooling is beneficial for those people who usually do intensive tasks on their computer such as gaming, video editing and more. When you do tasks in a long period of time, there is a tendency that your computer’s temperature will go down by nearly 7-10 degrees. With water cooling, you can maintain a desirable and suitable temperature for your computer’s hardware.
To implement efficient PC water cooling, it is important that you have all the needed water cooling parts. It is important that you purchase water cooling parts and essentials from a reliable supplier of such items. PC water cooling would be costly because you need to buy some parts. However, you’ll eventually realize the benefits of water cooling in the long run.